CLxJOB: Executive Director (North America)
Executive Director (NA)
Motivated connector, energized organizer, and an all-around culture advocate.
Culture LabX is a five-year-old North American 501(c)(3)non-profit advancing and advocating for company culture as a strategic advantage in business. The Executive Director is responsible for continuing to support and amplify the organization’s organic growth through leadership, systems development, and fundraising.
The Executive Director is a 32-hours-a-week role which will continue to expand as the organization grows. This position offers a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to develop the resources for this expansion, while significantly shaping the trajectory of Culture LabX.
CATCH YOUR OWN FISH
Until now, Culture LabX has been completely run on a volunteer basis, but it’s time to step up our game. With culture becoming the cause of the day, many technology services offer tools to help corporations manage and improve their culture. We believe there is an enormous opportunity to develop partnerships and sponsorships with organizations who are eager to reach our robust network of culture influencers throughout North America. Why are we telling you this? Because the success of this role relies on the ability of the ED to fund raise to cover all of the organizations expenses.
PREDICTED REVENUE STREAMS
75% sponsorship fundraising
25% event ticket sales
- Plan and implement the annual organizational budget
- Responsible for day-to-day operations
- Serve as Culture LabX’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public
- Establish a Board of Directors
- Support and participate in Board and Board Committee meetings
- Support the vibrant and independently run labs (existing and new)
- Oversee national marketing and communications activities including but not limited to social media accounts and quarterly emails
- Ensure Culture LabX Bylaws, forms, policies and procedures are compliant
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors
- Work to continue strengthening the culture of the organization, and delivering on our values of Experimentation, Empowerment, Welcoming.
- 10 years of experience in non-profit, community organization management or related field
- Self-directed with high level of accountability
- Demonstrated ability to successfully fundraise through various methods, including sponsorships, grants, donors, and consulting with partners
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT A NARRATIVE OUTLINING WHY THEY WOULD BE A GREAT FIT, RESUME, AND THREE REFERENCES TO JOSH@CULTURELABX.COM